Balloon Works is an innovative Web and Android application that revolutionizes the mass replacement of water meters. Upon custom configuration to suit the needs of every Water Service, Balloon Works optimizes the orchestration, assignment and accomplishment of tasks, through a proper and well-documented process.
Balloon Works comprises 2 applications
Web application for administrators
Project Planning & Monitoring
Upload to the software the list of all water meters to be replaced along with the new ones, with information such as consumer code, water meter number, address, coordinates and last measurement. Form route lists, that is, grouped locations where the water meters are installed for easier project management. Create users in order to assign specific tasks and receive reports concerning the progress of their work.
With Balloon Read, users can:
Optimize the management of your project.
Easily monitor day-to-day tasks.
Reduce by half the total time of water meter replacement.
Make the most of your human resources.
Gain useful insights for future action planning.
Mobile application for crews
Task Fulfillment & Reporting
With Balloon Works Android application, technical crews have on their mobile devices all necessary information for proper task accomplishment. Technicians have access to the fully detailed list of water meters they need to replace, while they can easily send reports concerning the status of their work.
- Access to the list of water meters assigned for replacement.
- Useful statistics for the accomplished and pending tasks.
- Search any water meter based on its name, status or position on the map.
- Compile task reports easily by filling in 2 simple fields and capturing the work done.
- Send to the server the information of the accomplished tasks in part or in whole and at any time when stable internet connection is available.